Thursday, March 31, 2011

Interview with Robert Irvine, host of Restaurant Impossible

I enjoyed interviewing  Robert Irvine, host of Restaurant Impossible on the Food Network. The show takes on a life of its own, he says. It's about so much more than a restaurant. It's about the restaurant owners and why they're in the position they're in. It's about getting to know the people, the surrounding area and what needs to be fixed to make their restaurant successful. "The show is so exciting because it shows all different facets of the business."

I recommend Robert's latest book, Impossible to Easy: 111 Delicious Recipes to Help You Put Great Meals on the Table Every Day. You can order a copy by clicking on the title or through the "I Recommend" box on the right side of my blog. You can also order Dinner: Impossible - The Complete First Season in the same way.
.

You can listen to my interviews on my website.

Listen or download my interviews here.

No comments:

Post a Comment