Friday, April 30, 2010

Wisconsin Cheese Chef Ambassador Trip

I just got back from the trip of a lifetime. As one of the 2010 Chef Ambassadors for Wisconsin Cheese, I was invited to Wisconsin to learn more about the wonders of Wisconsin Cheese. I especially enjoyed visiting the small artisan cheese makers, where handmade cheese is produced in small batches for optimum taste. Did you know that specialty cheese makes up 16 percent of Wisconsin's total production?

I learned so much this week about the nutritional benefits of cheese, the different kinds of cheese, and how to use cheese in cooking. I also learned the secret of making the most incredible fondue. Yes, I'll share it with my listeners next week.

Be listening to Judy ala Carte and reading my blog throughout the next year to discover what I learned about cheese. It's going to be a fun year. I can't wait to share with all of you what I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment