Monday, May 3, 2010

Come see my decorated cake!


CAKE DECORATING CONTEST

I have a cake entered in the St. Gianna “That Takes the Cake!” Contest. This is the first year for the Frosted Fundraiser and I was excited to help.

STUFF THE BALLOT BOX - LEGALLY!
Here’s where I need your help. The ‘winner’ of the cake decorating contest will be determined by attendee votes at the event next Saturday, May 8th from 1-4 at the Pius X High School, 60th and A Street. Come support my frosted entry by simply stuffing the ballot box with as many $1 votes as you would like.

EVENT INFORMATION
Tickets are only $5 per person or $25 per family and will be available at the door. There will be a cake walk and bake sale as well. All proceeds go to help support St. Gianna Women’s Home - a safe place for women (and their children) who are victims of domestic violence and those escaping abortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment