Monday, June 14, 2010

Licorice of the Month Club

Lincoln has many hidden gems, and one of them is Licorice International, the largest specialty retailer of imported licorice in the United States.

I recently joined the Licorice of the Month Club, and I've been enjoying the great packages of licorice I receive each month. In fact, you could say I'm becoming addicted to licorice.  I never realized there were so many kinds of licorice and how unique each kind is.  I've sampled exotic gourmet licorices from places like Holland, Australia, Finland, and of course, the U.S.

If you live in or near Lincoln (or you're planning a visit there), you can find Licorice International in the Haymarket at 803 Q Street. I guarantee you'll get lots of free samples.

If you're too far away for a visit, don't despair. You can always order great licorice from their website at www.licoriceinternational.com  Don't forget to check out the Licorice of the Month Club. (More info here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment