Sunday, June 27, 2010

My shows for the week of June 28-July 2

Monday…I talk with the person who was eliminated from The Next Food Network Star. In the second half I speak with Lorin Degal Own / Chef from Venue on his path to becoming a Chef.

Tuesday… Candace Nelson serves as a judge on Food Network's Cupcake Wars. A strong believer that dessert should be a daily pleasure, pastry chef Candace Nelson is around the table ...so what is the secret to the perfect cupcake?

Wednesday…Billene from Buy fresh Buy local is around my table as we talk about the fest of local food…Fourth of July and sweet corn is here.

• Thursday…The holiday weekend…there has got to be pork on the menu, I will have Jane Reason around the table from the NE Pork Producers

• Friday…The holiday week end...tips and recipes as I take your questions as we get ready to celebrate. I will be at Leon’s from 4 to 6.

1 comment: