Monday, June 28, 2010

Two New Discoveries: P F. Chang's Frozen Foods & Giada's pasta sauce

Last weekend I discovered two new things:

P. F. Chang's Frozen Foods. Although I'm not usually a fan of frozen meals, I thought I'd try P.F. Chang's Frozen Foods.  P.F. Chang's is one of my favorite restaurants, and I love Chinese food. I tried the shrimp in garlic sauce and discovered it's quite good.  I'm planning on trying other varieties. As far as I can tell, these dinners are all natural with no additives or preservatives. You can find them at Hy-Vee or Target stores.

Giada's Pasta Sauces from Target. I usually don't care for jarred pasta sauces, but I was looking at the Giada de Laurentiis display at Target and got to looking at the ingredients on her pasta sauces. It sounded good--all pure, natural ingredients--so I decided to get the tomato basil. It was phenomenal. I loved the quality of the tomatoes she used and the olive oil, basil and garlic were excellent. Plus it's very reasonably priced.  I love finding little gems like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment